Here you can follow my Food Journal

My goal is to eat healthy foods - nuts, seeds, berries, fruits, veggies, drink lots of water (and since my husband is a Kangen Water associate my beverages, soups, generally anything that uses water is using water from the machine). I am walking (3 or more miles daily with the Leslie Sansone tapes), sometimes I also will do a Slim in Six or Zumba exercise session. As the title of my blog suggests, I will getting the majority of my protein (meats) from the tuna, Salmon and Eggs - though I will be having other fish, chicken and cheese, etc in moderation. Limited processed foods and when eating out goal is to choose the healthiest items from the menu.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tuna with mandarin oranges


canned tuna (in water) drained, 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced, mustard, a-1 sauce, dried parsley, 1 can mandarin oranges in light syrup drained, raw almonds chopped, dried cranberries. is very good. will serve it on jewish rye.

No comments:

Post a Comment