Here you can follow my Food Journal

My goal is to eat healthy foods - nuts, seeds, berries, fruits, veggies, drink lots of water (and since my husband is a Kangen Water associate my beverages, soups, generally anything that uses water is using water from the machine). I am walking (3 or more miles daily with the Leslie Sansone tapes), sometimes I also will do a Slim in Six or Zumba exercise session. As the title of my blog suggests, I will getting the majority of my protein (meats) from the tuna, Salmon and Eggs - though I will be having other fish, chicken and cheese, etc in moderation. Limited processed foods and when eating out goal is to choose the healthiest items from the menu.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

daily journal

After fasting a few days for Summer and only eating enough for strength - that being salads, nuts, berries and drinking lots of water... Sunday I did have some guacomole and flour tortillas, but that again was for strength. Monday, Memorial day, we were invited to my inlaws for dinner, but I took my own schwan's salmon patty and was very good on my food choices. I made my own blackberry tea that morning for breakfast from blackberries I found in my yard and used honey in place of sugar to sweeten. It was kind of bitter, but I didn't break down and use the bad stuff. This morning I had one egg cooked in olive oil and a glass of juice made with Kangen water. Walked my three miles. I figuted since I detoxed during my 3 day fast I need to just use this opportunity to get back on my eating right and eating well and get back on track to proper exercise as well. - Believing God for a miracle for my friend Summer and I pray for her everyday, as I also did this morning during my 3 mile walk away the pound trek. Summer will get healed and I will be the new old me. Healthy, wealthy and wise and we both will have a wonderful Testimony to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment