Here you can follow my Food Journal

My goal is to eat healthy foods - nuts, seeds, berries, fruits, veggies, drink lots of water (and since my husband is a Kangen Water associate my beverages, soups, generally anything that uses water is using water from the machine). I am walking (3 or more miles daily with the Leslie Sansone tapes), sometimes I also will do a Slim in Six or Zumba exercise session. As the title of my blog suggests, I will getting the majority of my protein (meats) from the tuna, Salmon and Eggs - though I will be having other fish, chicken and cheese, etc in moderation. Limited processed foods and when eating out goal is to choose the healthiest items from the menu.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Turkey potato corn bread and wildflower honey


turkey is one of those frozen white turkey things that take over two hours to cook. they are okay, but not my fav. The corn and bread is from Schwans. baked poato topped with shredded cheese, wildflower honey bought in Holmes County (Amish country) Ohio. additional items sea salt, fresh ground pepper, fresh basil, dried garlic..

Note: This was really GOOD. I think the basil on the turkey really set it off. That wildflower honey, well it is really good. I never had it before... where is the truck load of it coming to my front door? lol. I hope it is good for me, cause I love it! I'll have to find a supplier of it and get it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment