Here you can follow my Food Journal

My goal is to eat healthy foods - nuts, seeds, berries, fruits, veggies, drink lots of water (and since my husband is a Kangen Water associate my beverages, soups, generally anything that uses water is using water from the machine). I am walking (3 or more miles daily with the Leslie Sansone tapes), sometimes I also will do a Slim in Six or Zumba exercise session. As the title of my blog suggests, I will getting the majority of my protein (meats) from the tuna, Salmon and Eggs - though I will be having other fish, chicken and cheese, etc in moderation. Limited processed foods and when eating out goal is to choose the healthiest items from the menu.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Feb 7, 2011 food diary

waking up to some cho covered cashews, regular cashews, craisins, cup of chai, mug of carrot juice, Shaklee's chewable vit C. Holding off a bit on my 3 mile walk,,, back has been hurting and even though walking is probably the best thing for it, I think I will wait a bit.

8:00 Am - walking away the pounds 3 miles with Leslie Sansone.
Had the remainder of my tuna sub and a small glass of boatmen's soy mocha cappacino. for Breakfast.

10:48 - had a handful of raw roasted almonds, and fixing a mug of instant folgers coffee made with Kangen 9.5 water/ cho almond silk, and a peppermint candy. :>

12:25 - can of sardines, glass of Kangen water 9.5, 3 small choc covered cashews, C-boost smoothie (small glass).

1:57 PM - handful of ocean spray craisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment